Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I am 54 always been in control of my choices, this is so hard and I really need support.

Hi Moe! Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but believe me when I tell you that this forum will help you find the support you might need and also will become a really useful tool for you to learn more about fibro. You need to learn more about it and how to cope with this, because isn't an easy thing, fortunately this forum is full of really useful topics and info, so feel free to explore.

I am 54 always been in control of my choices, this is so hard and I really need support.
Hi Moe hang in there, and know that you are not alone. Lots of support to be had here and we are all in the same boat so we get it when no one else does. You know like those days when loved ones just thing your being lazy. We get it and are also always willing to share what works for us. Good luck.

moe1959,
Glad you found us and looking forward to reading more of your posts. This forum is loaded with supportive members willing to answer your questions, as well as, offer support when your having a bad day. I hope you will join in on the discussions and post your thoughts and opinions. And do have courage as your not alone, we all understand your pain and fatigue, and maybe even a bit of depression from the losses imposed by fibro.

Be sure to read the old and new posts to gain knowledge of ways to manage all the symptoms of fibro. And mostly know we are here for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back