Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Mississippi
Hello, I just googled and found this forum and thought I would give it a try. I was diagnosed with Fibro in 2003 and honestly I feel like I have been through every..(oops brain-fog moment)..Oh yeah, every symptom that comes along with having fibromyalgia. I look forward to meeting some awesome people, sharing stories and helping each other get through this condition with laughter, tears, soft hugs and sharing information. This is a difficult condition to go through alone and for a lot of people especially love ones to understand. We don't always look like we are sick and that is where the problem lies..if they can't see it...Most don't believe it. I know, I have lost a lot from this condition and I desire to find a way to bring awareness to what we go through living with an invisible illness everyday. Chronic pain can be lonesome so it's great to find a place to share. Yea!:)

Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm new here as well. Just joined last night and actually wrote the same sentiment! I think just finding other people to relate to Fibromyalgia will offer some relief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back