Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uk
State
UK
Hi all

I have been following with forum for months while in limbo land- and I can't tell you how much your words of wisdom have helped me through those bad days.

I'm age 27 living in the uk and have been under multiple mris brain neck and spine with and without contrast twice over visual evoked potentials and countless neurological exams and the nuerologist is convinced I do not have ms but is not really giving me any other answers. I wanted to open the subject on whether anyone had one sided symptoms as I could only find old threads ( if I missed one apologies I'm quite foggy at the moment).

This all started a year ago with lower back pain abdominal pain, followed by perceived weakness in my arm and leg all right side and this terrible fog. I now get a whole range of symptoms on a daily basis which is fluctuating vision continuously throughout the day lots of floaters and very tender and tight muscles in my neck and back. I have limited amounts of energy and will flare up for about 4 days if I push my self to hard.

Flareups create nerve pain all over the body and the pain extends to my right hip too.

Has anyone else had one sided pain which only goes to the other side during a flair up?

I'm being referred to a rheumy but have to wait 6 weeks

Lots of love and light any information would be much appreciated

Limbo lala xxx

Yep, around 8 years ago when I was going to a massage therapist, she commented on how my severe pain seamed to be only on one side. NOW I KNOW why, after receiving the diagnosis. Pretty strange stuff.

Thanks so much for responding mo-I was starting to. Believe it was just me as everything I read says wide spread pain although I do get nerve pain on both sides no the horrible fluey ache which is just one side - always good to know you are not alone- has it spread to both sides now or are you still one sided like me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back