Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
For 7 days ive had weird tingeling in my back, sometimes a heat sensation with it. Today Im having pain on my roght side of my upper back between shoulder blades. It s9metimes takes my breath away, and It radiates through my chest. Is this stress? Is this fibromialgia? Do I run to theDr? Only to be told theres nothing they can see? With pileing debt? Its Christmas time! Ive already told my family we cant afford presents so please dont buy for us. I just got to thinking, I made a family recipe candy that requiresconstant stirring, maybe I just over used my back. Usually it shows up the next day. Oh well. If it gets really bad Ill go to
The Dr.

moe1959, I bet you just over did. I know lots of times I will turn a different way or stretch out my leg at the wrong time and low and behold I start getting creepy feelings or tingling and it can be worrisome but mostly harmless. A small pinched nerve can be a really pain. Try the heating pad and be lazy for a few days. Hopefully you are already feeling better.

For 7 days ive had weird tingeling in my back, sometimes a heat sensation with it. Today Im having pain on my roght side of my upper back between shoulder blades. It s9metimes takes my breath away, and It radiates through my chest.

I don't think I should give medical advice, esp. since I'm not a dr., and I don't even know your medical history. But what you mentioned above concerns me. If I were you, I'd definitely make an appt. to see my pcp. Even if it was found to be nothing serious, better safe than sorry.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back