Not open for further replies.

Leona Faye

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
TX
My name is Faye and I am new to forums--but not to fibro. I might as well be married to this disease....

Leona Faye,
welcome to the forum. I like your way of putting that, I guess in a way we are all married to it. lol It keeps us from doing the things we most enjoy and gives us a good share of grief. But there is hope with proper management skills and that is something this forum can provide.

Be sure to read through the topic sections and read back posts as well, because lots of good answers filled with coping skills are in those questions and answers. Please feel free to post anywhere on the forum.

Happy that you found us and hope you will stop in often so we can get to know you through your posts. :)

Thanks for the offer to help--that is what I need. It is time to break the shackles of this disease!

Married to fibro! Get me a lawyer I want a divorce ...or an annulment...to funny...that was good. Sorry to laugh but thanks for the laugh

We are trying to get financing on a house and the waiting has caused SO much pain. I've been in bed where the pain has forced me--much like a new bride awaiting and made my muscles quiver --not with desire but with SO MUCH pain. I can't do ANYTHING. Sleep avoids me--forget the CPAP as the thought of plastic on my face makes me want to CRY! I think in vain--what can I do to ease it?
I would like to shove Lyrica down the throat of it's advertisers--as I cannot even fantasize what my life could be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back