DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2017
Country
CA
State
British Columbia
Hello, I'm new to the forums.

After reading a few posts here I see it's very common to remain undiagnosed for years.

I've been living with pain, fatigue and numerous other fibro symptoms for about 5 years - growing worse over the past 2 years. I had a doctor who was lazy and disinterested all those years.
Where I live there is a shortage of doctors, but I was lucky enough to find a new one in November. It feels great having a doctor who is interested in actually helping me!

I was diagnosed with fibro in mid December and I have an appointment in mid January to discuss medications, etc. to help alleviate symptoms.

It's a relief to finally know what is going on with me so I can finally move forward. :)

Welcome to the forum Shade. I hope you are able to get some relief from the symptoms and start feeling better. If you read around the forum including back posts I am sure that you will find lots of helpful ideas for toning down your pain and other ways to make life easier.

Please join in as in asking questions or answering other people's posts. I will look forward to reading your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back