fibro maybe myofascial pain syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I tested 10 out of 18 on that test, he says no treatment needed and I agree. He thinks instead of fibro maybe myofascial pain syndrome.

C-diff is the recurrent colon infection that I had. It when bad bacteria take over good ones. it is caught from the hospital or from taking antibiotics. I got that out of my system in april.

It is good news in a way about the als docter but I still feel bad.
my tiredness

YOu could have a virus if you dont have REAl weakness or atrophy. I believe and see atrophy but my nuero does not comment or seen to care since all the test came back clean and I can pass all the clincal exams.

New Symptom- VERY DRY EYES AT NIGHT?

I got into a nero yesterday (someopne canceled and I took thier spot...I got in 2 days from being ). He scheduled a EMG on a leg and arm (but strangly not neck or throat?). He also scheduled a MRI on my brain. He also is testing thyroid levels again.

I have been taking B complex and noticed my energy levels are 25% better (but not back to pre-sick levels). My twitching is not gone but is not as frequent. I still have some neck pain, especially on left side. My MRI of soft tissue in the neck came back normal which suprised me because I can feel and even see the inflamation or a tightness in the ligaments?

I have a few questions-

I have been waking up with extremely dry eyes? Its almost like my tear ducts are not working while I am a sleep. With the other symptoms, does this match up to anything.....Fibro, MS, ALS, PLS? Does anyone on this forum that has had a diagnosed have this issue? Please shed some light on this, is this significant in any way?

Thanks to all that have replied with helpful advice

CB in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back