DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
sg
State
aingapore
does anybody have any tips on getting the family to understand my symptoms

Maybe you can get a family member to go with you to the Doctors so he can give them some information. They can always come on this Forum and read what people are going through and how it effects there lives. There is also some great sites on the internet that describes Fibromyalgia in great detail.

Sorry you are going through this and that you are not getting the needed support from your family! I have experienced the same reaction from family members which is very difficult to deal with. Funny thing is in trying to find something to help with all the pain I went to a chiropractor and in the initial visit they took xrays and some scans which showed 7 ruptured disc 4 in my neck and 3 in my low back both from previous injuries and now due to this I finally have the support of my family members. Unfortunate that it took proof of the pain when family members should be supporting each other through everything without having to have proof as there is enough of this out in the world. I wish you and everyone on here the love understanding, compassion and support you need at this time in your life and always. :)

I can relate. I also do not have the full support from my friends and family. Whilst they try, they do not want to understand exactly what i am going through or how i feel. I have had family accompany me to the doctors but still no luck. It still is very difficult for me being alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back