Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/1999
Country
US
State
TX
I have recently considered trying Thrive by LeVel. It is expensive so I don't want to do it unless I hear of some success from fellow Fibro sufferers. My Fibro has continued to worsen over the years, and I'm so tired of it. My only relief seems to be Tramadol. I am again trying the exercise by light weights and water aerobics. So far those don't seem to be helping much. I also go to a chiropractor every other week, and that does help my headaches. I have tried numerous medications and am on 2 kinds of antidepressants, a muscle relaxer, the Tramadol, and take lots of aspirin.
Back to my original thoughts--has anyone tried Thrive and was it helpful?
Thanks so much.

Sorry, never have heard of it. I too would like to try something but am hesitant due to the cost. Good luck! Abundant blessings.

Sorry I haven't heard of that medication. I would love to try something new. Nothing seems to be helping me either. I am on Lyrica, Meloxicam and Tramadol I also take Tylenol extra strength. If it helps you could you let us know?

I'm always wary of any supplement that does not list its exact ingredients. I came across the one a while back and quickly backed away. It does contain a bunch of stimulants, like caffeine, gurana and synephine, which is a relative of ephedra. Synephine can really mess with your blood pressure. The supplement also a no-no for folks with shellfish allergies. There is no vetted clinical research on this product.

There is a Thrive Nutritional Supplement company that produces supplement for folks with cancer, but this is NOT the same thing as the Le-vel Thrive.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back