Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
01/2017
Country
US
State
NC
Hi all new to your group. Have just finally been diagnosed with FM. Looking for any info regarding FM you'd like to share.
Thanks

Hi KateW,

Being diagnosed helps because u can now research into things that might help.
This is my favorite forum to read,
I was diagnosed 6 years ago and everyday I learn something new.
good luck and welcome! ��

Hi Kate,
I too am new to this forum and just signed up today. I was diagnosed September of last year with Fibromyalgia and am stumbling through all the information. I have been gluten free for three years which I have heard does help with FM.
I am finding that eating clean has helped with my sleep and fibro fog but not the pain. I am trying to get on an excercise regimen to see if it will assist in any relief from the pain. It is so difficult to just sit on the couch and watch a movie without being completely restless and in pain. I have chosen not to take any medication and try to take a natural approach. There are days I want to throw in the towel and take the medication, I am just trying to dig deep and stay hopeful.

Thanks for the welcome. Jen don't know if I'm able to go the gluten free route. I'too don't want o take alot of medication. Have you taken any herbals that seem to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back