Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond I'm truly gratefully appreciate your every words and personal effort in your replies back to my trouble some concerning. This is probably my first time expressing this fear and panic experiences in complete words without getting any vertigo symptoms . I usually have the most difficult time trying to described my experiences of my panic/fear of panic I even often dodged the question with my doctors and pretending it doesn't exist cause I couldn't let mine mind wondering and cause an attack . Plus worse is getting a panic attack outside on the street, I've fear of major crowded people (Enochlophobia) but it wasn't that big of the deal before panic as long as I know any escaping route I'm ok and can even enjoy relax open air concert at the parks or shopping on simi-busy crowded day on my good day which I rarely gets. But panic turned in to Agoraphobia for many years. Just only a few months ago I lost my home so that was my first time being out in the world again after such a long time. Stressfully scared yet refreshing and exciting my brain felt like on drugs without taking any, I felt complete unrealistic high yet relaxing breathing . Well, for a while I've stopped agoraphobic! short while that is, still that was completely first new sensation for me. I wish you'll also get a nice agoraphobreaks too. ;-)

Truly appreciated xoxo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back