Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
So today I'm told I indeed have bi polar two. I have been hyper manic for a few days now and not slept for two.at all!.the down side is when the crash comes with the fibro it's going to be flipping painful.I'm pretty sure bouncing up and down like a rubber ball in the Dr office sealed the deal lol. Still feeling five again is quite liberating .

Sorry to hear you have this diagnosis. It's a toughie, but can be helped. My nephew has bipolar II and has managed his condition quite well. It took awhile to find the right combination of meds (don't know what he's taking). but he lives a "normal" life. Be careful of the hypermania. He used to go off on incredible tangents and get it some real pickles until he got it undercontrol. Take care.

Just joined and noticed bipolar header. My daughter (45) is bipolar II. I encourage you to educate yourself about overall management. Not just meds, but lifestyle, diet, exercise. Help family and close friends learn how to help you. Be happy to be a resource or a shoulder.

Ty that most kind ,I have family history with bi polar ,and I'm reading tons. More then anything it learning to cope with myself and my thoughts more then anything else right now.

Forgetmenot, big hugs darlin.. im so sorry. more on top of the fibro. if i can help with your research please advise me. im here for you my friend.
i have to family/friend that have that. with the meds there are normal. without the meds, one spray painted the side of a trailer. he put his name and phone number on the trailer. he did the same with a car and a house. please try to stay in control. and bouncing...thats gunna leave a mark.

hugs

Hehe ture. But I'm not as bad as some ppl , still the up side is I do get high days that seem to block the fibro pain. So at lest I get a rest from that for a few days.

hmmm bouncing and high days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back