Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
UK
hii im 42 ive had this for about 14 years but got diagnosed about 1 1/2 years ago going bach n forth complaining of mainly back pain and fatigue with chronic migraines had lots of brain scans and back scans blood tests nothing came back after all that i was starting to get joint pain in every joint spasms a dull noring pain aching and everytime my oh touched me or layed against me it hurt or i felt bruised dr refured me to rhumatologist who then diagnosed me with fibo.just lately ive been getting numb real burning soles and palms of my hands and i can not tell if water is hot or cold.i had full blood count to check for diabetes its all clear now i got to do a vitamin b12 blood test as dr forgot to add it he say thats why im so fatiuged and might be why my hands and soles are burning.any one eles have this ? not had test yet but if it comes back negative i cant work out whats causeing it.its keeping me awake at night .i allready have restless legs and cant controll temperature in the summer im cold in the winter im hot lol.

Hi welcome. Yes I understand my feet and hands have pins and needles all the time. I'm low on vit D. But nothing ever comes back from the blood tests but that.
So maybe that's why we have it .i do no it's something a lot of fibro ppl have.i don't no about u but when I wake up my hands can nearly move. I've had X-rays and they show nothing, yet the pain and lack of movement is very very real.
I used to live in Somerset so not so far from u hehe.

hello,
I placed a post under general discussions called "what is fibromyalgia" take at look at that and it will explain as to why we have those pins and needles and numbness. learn so you can get a good treatment plan. the doctors are there to give you the drugs that are FDA approved for fibro. they have no idea why they are giving them to you, it's just how it's done in today's med world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back