Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2016
Country
US
State
New Jersey
Hello all! I'm new here and just trying to come to grips with my Fibro symptoms. I am always afraid! Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm always scared something "bigger" is happening and I am in constant state of anxiety. For instance, my right arm has been in different "levels" of pain and uncomfortability for 3 days. Started with the arm feeling like some combo of tingly/numb/sore from the elbow to the wrist and has evolved into a pretty intense sore/insanely tired/overworked feeling. Now to accompany this issue, my back is starting to hurt with shooting pains on and off that feel like they're going from my left shoulder blade into my chest. Random sharpish pains in my chest - between my left breast and ribs. My left calf is feeling suddenly sore as well. Headache all day. I feel incredibly tired, and my anxiety (from all of the aches and pains cropping up) is outrageous. Google is like a blessing and a curse because it's nice to have such a broad reference for things on a whim, but everything comes back as a heart attack and heightens my anxiety. Is anyone else experiencing these symptoms and the emotional backlash that comes with it? The symptoms themselves are exhausting, but adding on "talking myself down" all day long is just ruining me. It's all too much sometimes and I feel so.. Crazy.. And sad. Thanks for listening and any input is always greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back