Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NC
About 2 days ago, I noticed extreme sensitivity to touch. If I lightly scratch myself, I can feel it for a while; if I stretch, it kind of burns; if I put pressure on my arms and legs, I feel discomfort. I generally don't sleep much, but I've been feeling overwhelming tiredness. In the morning when I get out of bed, I've been feeling cramps everywhere. The pain isn't overwhelming, I just feel achy. My pants brushing against my legs causes discomfort, too. Also, my index finger on my left hand has been semi-numb for about a month. I'm a 22 year old male.

Welcome, its so hard to know what's going on without first talking to your dr.
Have you asked your dr about it.the thing is lack of sleep can do some horrid stuff to your body.
What makes you think of fibro.? How long have you had these aches and pains ?.
But i do think you should talk to your dr :)

Thanks, I will. It started two days ago, and has decreased significantly everyday. That being said, I still feel random cramps throughout my body and a burning sensation. When I poke my body, I feel it caving in and the discomfort lingers for a while. I also thought I pinched a nerve a month ago, which is causing the mild numbness on my left index finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back