Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Ok I no I have a cold or flu or something like that I have a temp and I lost my voice.which some would say was a bonus lol. But why it is when I get sick I feel like someone has put me on the rack for three weeks.my legs hurt so bad I can't sleep. I've had hot bath im now taking some paracetamol and hot lemon.
Life some days feel like one big med marathon. But why does it always make my legs hurt when I get sick. Anyone else?

I'm sorry for your leg pain- The Pain in my legs is so severe-it feels as if someone hit them all over with a bat- sometimes when I am asleep I dream my legs are being crushed. Mornings are Ok for a few hours before the pain kicks in. Even mild exercise starts the pain usually by 3 in the afternoon the pain takes over.

Pain in my feet and knees are the reason I had to quite work. I'm sorry your sick, get well soon.
I'm wondering, have you tried ice and heat?

Oh gosh, I hope you feel better soon. I swear by Epsom bath salts and they aren't too pricey either. It's not a magic cure or anything but I find it helps the ache a bit xx

So sorry to hear about your legs. I have had this problem for 2 years now. Just finally found a way around this. Between the top sheet and the blanket I put a small electric blanket. I place it sideways so it only covers from the knees down. Then when I go to bed I use it to keep my legs warm while my upper body has a climate control environment. Try it it really works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back