DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/2006
Country
US
State
PA
Does anyone else have hand jerking, leg jerking, muscle twitching?:oops:

yes, i have spasticity. nerves will make your hands shake. the muscles will make them jerk.

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Oh my yes. My hands shake and my legs jerk and twitch. I get small stabbing pains that often feel like bee stings and bad muscle spasms in my back and arms, legs and chest. The best thing you can do at night is keep warm by adding an extra light blanket over your legs at night and by getting gentle muscle massages by a therapist or family member. As your doctor about mild muscle relaxer pills and use over the counter pain medication. Also get checked by your doctor for the hand shaking it can be caused by anxiety and also by a condition called essential tremors that is a benign condition, that can be controlled by medication. :)

I have severe muscle twitching. Legs, arms, butt, even sometimes my head - that is the weirdest feeling ever. My muscle fatigue and cramping are horrible and I am on Cyclobenzaprine (muscle relaxer). My fingers even pull into the palms of my hand on their own. I had EMG, MRI, bloodwork, etc. Told it's my fibro and they upped my meds from the 1/2 pill I was taking to a whole one.

Yes yes and yes

I totally relate to your symptoms, they are quite scary! Are your muscles easily tired? I think this is called nerve hyperexcitability!

Yes, all the time, I think when I'm busy I don't notice it. Sometimes studdering. But.....I personally wouldn't say, "oh that's normal for fibromialga. " Tell your Dr. It could be different for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back