I'm going to post how one day on a good day fibro goes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe1959

Very helpful member
Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
Let's see its nearly noon I took my Cymbalta and other Meds. I'm not sharing to personal because I have discovered there are more readers than there are posters, and to be honest that creeps me out. So if my live fibro friends want to post to me privately. I'd be glad to help.
So, why are there quite a few just popping in for a peek?
I say.....Creepy!
:shock:

Wow, stood up and had a terrible leg cramp ever! On my right leg.
I'm finally feeling My new normal, but I had to double up on meds.
My partner is driving me nuts and I constantly "dread" �� him coming home.
He's such a downer. Oh well......
Crazy!

moe,

i know you feel like a fish in a tank and people are looking in at you.

your obsessing on the peepers and this is causing you pain. let it go.
I'm your friend and i feel i can tell you this. we are trying to get you pain free days here. big hugs.

The peepers do not register, they just read to try to learn from us.

They must register to post a reply.

i understand about the hubby. i thought you said you could go live with a relative? you might want to go try this for a week and get a break from each other. sometimes i have to give my wife a break from seeing me cry and in pain all the time. it helps both of us.

if you would like to visit me, then please advise me. your welcome to come here or AZ when im there. you can see what real pain is when you visit me lol.

im here if you need me and i very serious about that.

Cmetryme dear why do u say .u can see what real pain is. Maybe some of us just don't like to say how much pain there really in.

i was joking about the pain part darlin.. i know we all have high pain levels... i just wanted to give her something to laugh at is all.
im sorry i didnt mean to offend anyone. just trying to make her feel better. i guess i failed and im sorry moe.

I think Cmetryme is correct in that we can't be concerned about those who read our posts, but never provide input. I think some are just afraid to step up, and that's okay. Others, who the heck knows....Maybe curiosity? I can't imagine there are creepers out there, because, how interesting can it be to hear about our pain and other tentacle illnesses....

Hugs Moe!

moe,
Many folks are afraid to share or talk about the way fibro affects them. I visit many forums for getting the good advise offered and yet I don't join the all forums as I barely have time to post on the ones I am already a member of. So don't worry who reads your posts. You are helping others and may be some pass on what they read. Just remember you have a user name and no one knows who you are, so don't get upset about those who read compared to those that join and post. :)

Guilty! Im still trying to absorb this diagnosis... I read and read and feel very discouraged. I have had a good stretch of very good days even weeks. But the past couple weeks have been rougher and rougher. Im 2 years into this and Im exhausted :(

Jen,

Im sorry you are having those bad weeks now.

try to focus on those good weeks you had. find out why you had those good weeks.

why are you having the bad weeks now?

What have you done different?

keep reading and understanding.

Ask us questions so we can help you.

feel free to friend me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back