Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
AL
HI, I'm Leeta am am new at posting in groups like this.

does anyone have any advice to get rid of the low grade fever?
do rx meds help?
do otc med help?

am i going to have to wait it out, it's been close to three months already, along
with freezing/chill spells as well. Mostly i am burning up all day and night. sometimes
it doesnt even show on a thermomemter.

thanks

Leeta

Welcome. Don't want to be rude but are u female ,how old are u. I'm 43 and I have pre menopause flashies.i can boil or frezze.

Hello. I am 45yrs old and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 6yrs ago. I have almost every symptom possible and low grade is one. I just wait it out or take Ibuprofen. Last doctor visit I had one 99.8 and my doctor said she was not very concerned about it. I guess it comes with the territory. I am not in menopause. Also get chills and night sweats.

Hi Leeta. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 6yrs ago. I have almost every symptom there is. I too get low grade fever. My last appointment at my doctor's office I had a fever of 99.8. She said she wasn't too concerned about it. I guess it comes with the territory. I take an Ibuprofen or just ride it out. I also get chills and night sweats. I am 45yrs old and not menopausal. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back