Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
US
State
FL
Tonight is unbearable pain---Unable to sleep or get comfortable...Leg pain, fingers and toes, completely numb..This is becoming unbearable...

Hi Torri,

I'm sorry you're having so much pain.I get it, the last couple of months my leg pain has been terrible.I started back on low dose of gabapentin and it has helped.I hope u can find something to relieve your pain.We all understand what you're going through.

You're probably in a flare and it will get better.

Stay positive

Sagey

You are not alone , but once you find the tricks that works for you ( there's a lot on here) ,you will finally found some much needed rest . Please keep positive and keep on trying.

You aren't alone, don't give up and be persistent with your doctor until you find some relief, its easy to go in and get on a med and then it doesn't help and instead of calling and letting them know you just wait however long until the next appointment.

Sometimes you just give up on pain, cause it's overwhelming and it doesn't go away.
I'm in a bad place too at the moment, cause I just got off cymbalta, after 10 years! And it was awful.
Plus my new med doesn't work on me.
So yay. It's 5 am in europe and I can't sleep, pain all over.
But hey, we have to get off the couch eventually :(

A gentle warm hug from us all! Being in pain, in the middle of the night, in the dark and quiet, all you want is to get a few hours of sleep... ne can feel so hopeless and so lonely.

But there is hope and you are not alone. Please talk to your doctor about it, don't stop looking for treatment options. And after such a nightmare night, make sure to be gentle to yourself. Take the day off if possible, take it easy, don't bother with the usual cleaning/cooking, just give yourself a break. And don't be ashamed to ask for help. Help is out there, and we have to be brave enough to ask for it.

Be strong in your fight against fibro - we are all fibro warriors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back