Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
EU
State
Earth
There are a number of celebrities who suffer from fibromyalgia (Morgan Freeman, Sinead O'Connor for example), so now Lady Gaga is added to the list. I also read that her documentary on her chronic pain struggles and mental health issues have been chronicled in a documentary which will air soon (I believe it was on Netflix)

I just found out about this when I read that she cancelled her concert in Rio due to severe pain. I am not a big fan of hers, but I really hope she does an honest and serious job of raising awareness on how crippling fibromyalgia can be.

How interesting , although I always feel somewhat guilty when saying that it's nice but it's nice to have more celeb on our side .

Yeah, I feel her pain, which must be pretty bad right now. She's cancelled the rest of her tour. Never been a fan of her music but I have a lot of respect for her.
In any case, sounds like she'll be trying to raise some awareness, which is always a good thing. Nice to see articles talking about fibro on mainstream news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back