Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2008
Country
UK
State
anywhere
Anyone else have daily migraine eye pain sore throat and jaw/facial pain.

The only thing i can do is use ice and not talk! Eating hurts ...my voice is now hoarse and the muscles in my throat and into my ears jaw eyes throb all day.

This has been what i call a weak area with some flares but not all of it ALL the time.

Its been most days for over 2 years and feels like someone took a hammer to the whole lot!

This is so affecting my quality of life .... sometimes im physically sick with the pain.

I cant chat with friends on the phone much and pay afterwards...and i have to limit speaking to my partner.....lol lucky man!! :)

No medication ive tried in the last year.....tramadol....gabapentin...codeine amitryptiline has helped...and i only gave into those with great reluctance and desperation.

Not helped by the same pain in the rest of me...but if i could just improve one area it would be progress.

Anyone else suffer or offer advice.

Last edited:
Diamond, so sorry you are going through this!! It sounds awful.
I have not had facial pain, but I do get this really dreadful pain in the cartilage of one ear, and can imagine what that would be like all over my jaw.

My ear pain is only relieved by my putting as much pressure as I can on it with thumb and finger.
Have you tried pressure on the pain or does that make it worse?
Also,
This is the kind of thing that might really be helped by acupuncture if you can try that.
Here, some of the acupuncturists work on a sliding scale.

Ahh... yes Diamond I do . I'm living with it every week.

The old eye pains, migraine , jaw, throat, ears pain etc. I'm at my worst at it just 2 days ago I could hardly speak... not yet complete vocal cord dysfunction, but very close. My bf when he's here he usually just watch his football game in silents which he doesn't mind it cause he like the slient him self too.

It's hard for people who are not experince with these type of pain to undersand how it feels, when I try to explain to other people about it . The only thing that sound close to something that most people can relate when I try to describe it was ' like a bad flu' which to me I know all too well that bad flu sometime sound better for me interms of eyes, ears, jaw pain and screaming headache migraine that won't stop :confused: I just wanna run my head through the wall but of course the thought of feeling worse stop me from doing so.

When it gets very bad before my panic episode I often get super dehydrating in my eyes and in my nasal cavities along with dry mouth. I saw the commercial about migraine stop supplement which promoting easy absorb magnesium which make sense but it only scratch the surface of it. I went as far as extreme as colonic irrigation and enema treatment on my own ( I bought my own kit and set up) . It help for a while to lower the level of screaming pain , but it also meaning I must keep on doing it which can not be good for other health concern.

Later on I have found that my electrolytes are out balance so I eat more fermented foods and more minerals salt to control my electrolytes. One supplement that seem to be the short cut when things get worse with pains I've found was thermal supplement , it's help circulation electrolyte to evey parts of my body and blood. It was my go to when I'm at my wits end with the pains. But only when I need it badly enough. Cause I also need to drink lots of water with it.

Right now for me what help with all the pains together with out the use of anything extreme would be anything that help boost my circulation. I like doing mild Tai Chi even if I could only do it a few minutes at time it help cause it doesn't cause as much problem with my poor balance or vertigo , since the thought of meditation just mostly give me another panic attack anyway. Daily minerals intake still also very importance to my well being. Anything else I'm sure you have already tried it. I'll pray for your soon relief from it. Cause I know how much it hurts and how hard it is to keep the sanity in check.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back