Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2001
Country
US
State
CO
I also have cerebral palsy. I was diagnosed Fibro (and IBS) 15 years ago. Always been mostly manageable but the last week or so has been tough. Cramps (Mostly at belly button level), constipation (I can still #2 with "effort"), no blood in stool except for when I'm straining and I wipe (Bright red, just a little) and when I know it's a stressful time for me my cheeks tingle. August is a bad month for me because of family tragedy. Plus had some new issues stress me out the past month. I sleep OK. Not great.

I wake up feeling awful, then took a pain pill, a bath, and then bowled four games with no issues yesterday and walked about a mile and a half just to take a bus to and from.

Is it just all in my head?

Help!!

Cramps this morning. Bowel movements today. Then when I was walking in Walgreens and my dog that went OK.,

Now I'm sitting on my butt on my bedroom floor typing this and cramps are back. Below my eyes my cheeks are tingling again.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Fibro is a strange beast. You can go weeks months years with one sort of pain.and then suddenly get new pains.
I suffer with Ibs, and can go days with out going to the loo .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back