Status
Not open for further replies.
Lubkos way, Please don't stop posting you did not say anything wrong. Each of us travel this fibro road differently, and each of us need to understand that each persons travel map is different. Never give up hope. And you can tell us how you feel about anything that is the purpose of this forum to share what is happening in our lives and how we are coping with it.

I started at age 38 and was finally got diagnosis in my middle 40's, long time ago. I had a bad time with it all in my early years and I think anxiety was a big part of it because I did not know what was wrong all I knew was I had a illness that was messing up my life.

However, as Lubkos way, has said he at this time feels great with 8 days in and counting. Great! I had times when it all stopped and went away for a while and I thought I am all better it's gone. That was until it came back. So I want you to be happy when the symptoms go away and hold on to hope when they don't. Hold that Hope in your heart and never ever give up on the fact it might go away and never come back.

Please keep posting your doing just fine. :)

It is important on the forum to allow members to express their feelings without other members jumping in with their own insensitive remarks. We are trying to grow our forum and not lose members because they got their feeling hurt. Just be careful how you word the things you write and give each person the benefit of the doubt and time to talk about what they mean't before starting a argument.

Upbeat and hopeful, encouraging and informative, sharing and caring, no harsh words toward other members. If someone writes something you don't like send me a message and then sit back and try to understand where they are coming from. Put the shoe on the other foot as they say.

That said I am happy your all here sharing your experiences with fibro.

If by jumping you mean me then , again I'm very sorry. :cry:

Lubkos told me behind the board that he'll be back later so please don't worry 1sweed , we're still friends perhaps better than before. :wink:

,I was just being funny about being the oldest age on this site. I know I haven't experienced a fraction of what most of you have suffered.

Hello to you all,I hope you missed me?Haha!I missed you too.I did have you in my thoughts,and that includes Tipnatee N,who continues to prove,she's a class act!

I have had lots on my plate recently,and I needed some time to simply refocus,because the pain of watching another person lose their fight in slow motion is so draining.

I have also have the stress of dealing with my best client(who is elderly and controls repairs to 12 expensive condos),who wants me to ignore my other clients,thus me showing my loyalty.

Although,he won't guarantee anything after I fix everything,in about six months.

I refuse to dump my other clients and I have decided that,if he continues to be controlling and gets to be too much,he is history.

It is his loss!! But you know what,it does not really bother me.

The reason for my being so optimistic is, I hit 2 weeks virtually pain free,lost my IBS and,most importantly,I am feeling really well,and tomorrow is my last treatment before I share it all!

The reason for my being so optimistic is, I hit 2 weeks virtually pain free,lost my IBS and,most importantly,I am feeling really well,and tomorrow is my last treatment before I share it all!

Welcome back :)

I am so curious as to what your treatment has been. I need hope in my life right now, and I can't wait for you to share us your story and what allows you to feel so good. 2 weeks pain-free - yes, that gives me hope :)

Positivity vibes to us all....

I agree 1sweed, none of should feel guilty or made to feel guilty when someone experiences a span of time pain free and feeling well. Let's help celebrate with them.

I've been a Fibro Warrior for 27 years and counting. Have no idea what caused it.

Why are some lives more of a roller coaster ride than others?Sometimes I wonder why all the chaos gets funneled into certain people's lives and not others,who just coast through with contempt for everything that does not serve them to their liking.I just do not know.

But wishing and hoping,I think,gives you the strength to hold on and wait for something to help you through the misery and losses of life.

Things have been changing in a very strange way for me because,I have always been an emotional man and allowed events to weigh heavily on my mind.

I was always aggressive,ready for confrontation and metaphorical war.I suddenly do not see the point for arguments and would rather walk away if at all possible.

For me it is not a coincidence,because I simply feel so relaxed and can think,before I react in a way,that helps no one.

The reason I have held back on any info about what I am doing is,I did not want to recommend something that for one,is unsafe and two,does not work.

I also decided on an aggressive protocol that is untried or even written about in any of the literature.I read countless hours on the subject.

The other factor in my decision is that,the treatment takes time to work fully and frankly,it would be suspicious in my mind otherwise.Fri.Dec.1st,in the evening after supper,I will share it all!

@Lubcos, I think some people's lives are more of a roller coaster because in some way it's self inflicted. These people crave confrontation and in the throws of that take others down with them.

It is good to see another guy in this forum as this shows that FM is not discrimatory. IMO more men have this but fail to follow up and get diagnosed. Societal norms pigeon hole diagnoses thus contributing to reluctance to follow up with legit complaints. For ex: women are often overlooked in chest pain complaints because we demonstrate different signs and symptoms.

I look forward to Dec 1st and your treatment plan that may have led to a reduction of symptoms.

@Lubcos, I think some people's lives are more of a roller coaster because in some way it's self inflicted. These people crave confrontation and in the throws of that take others down with them.

Surely, this is true for some people.

But I've always used the term roller coaster to describe my life as well. But it is my roller coaster, one most people would not even guess I am on, every single second of my life. My mental illness has made it so, my own demons. At my last job, a colleague had said 'this is just a job, nothing big in our lives' (imagine her life - the job she spends 40 hours a week at, is 'just a job' in her life!). Just a job? It is never just a job for me, never has been. It is never just waking up in the morning, just taking a shower, just take the bus, just work, just go to school, just talk to people, just make friends/hang out with them, just date, just have sex, just have kids, just just just....nothing and I mean nothing has ever been simple for me in life. And I would give anything to get off of this roller coaster. Anything......

@vickeythecat. Very good point. Sometimes I think of my life as a circus with an endless loop of circus music playing. :)

Perhaps I misunderstood Lubcos. I thought he may have been referring to how he was unnecessarily jumped on by a previous post he wrote.

I can't imagine the tremendous energy required by you to continue pressing forward each and everyday. It must be exhausting, both physically and emotionally. Thank you for sharing your point of view.

Perhaps I misunderstood Lubcos. I thought he may have been referring to how he was unnecessarily jumped on by a previous post he wrote.

I might've misunderstood as well. It is me and reacting to words that trigger me; roller coaster is definitely one of those words. Oddly, I can't stand real-life roller coasters either, physically I really can't. The only time I've been on one and it was not a major/tall/extreme one at all, I fainted after 10 seconds :?:

@vickeythecat, no worries. I felt bad for Lubcos. He said nothing wrong except to be positive.

I love roller coasters. Thing is, with real ones you can hop off after 2 minutes. However, in the roller coaster of life you can't. Keep on fighting vickey. You're valuable

Lubkos way didn't say anything wrong, It was me that was wrong as I said before. In the mind frame of depression sometime even nothing can hurt unexpectedly. That's why I kept on appologizing till I can made up from what I've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back