DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi everyone,
I'm glad to be here not because I'm glad about Fibro but because I'm glad I'm glad to have found a community.

I'm 26 years old and have been struggling with pain issues and strange sensations for the last 6 years or so. I had c.difficile in 2012 which seems to have triggered these issues.

I have had many, many tests from blood tests to MRIs to ultrasounds, with very few notable results save slight iron deficiency anemia, vitamin D deficiency, and an asymptomatic hemangioma on my spine.

My pain ranges from day to day. Right now, I am dealing with a perpetual dull ache and itching beneath my skin (seemingly on my ribcage?) on my right upper quadrant. I also have experienced a shoulder blade itch and pain for about a year, and shooting pains in my head only when my body temperature rises for about a year as well. I also have IBS-C and GERD. I feel clicking in my ribcage often.

These issues have terrified me and have left my doctors mystified. I do have 13 of 18 Fibro trigger points so my rheumatologist has diagnosed me with this recently. I have been given a 10mg prescription for Elavil which I have been on for about 3 weeks. It's definitely helped me sleep but it's a very low dose so likely has not done anything yet.

I have pretty serious anxiety (health related) and am very worried most of the time that my doctors are missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back