New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

eascusa is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: California City
State: California
Diagnosed: 11/2001
Interest: I am being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and/or chronic pain.
eascusa is on a distinguished road
Default Serious memory issues

Hi, I don't know what's going on with me because even though I have Fibro for 18 years now I never had the Fibro fog part of it. And I always thought that you don't get new symptoms as you age. although, I think that is wrong. Anyway, in the last 6 months or so I have been experiencing major memory loss. Most of the names of things or people. But things and people that I would normally use every day. And at times and its getting worse, I would have memory lapses or something where I just don't remember doing something or not. for instance, taking my meds. I honestly do not know if I have taken my meds earlier in the day or not. I will have no memory of it and then I find out that I did. Is this Fibro fog or something else. Could it possibly be fibro fog or related to Fibro? I have a lot of other disorders too. And I am sleep deprived most of the time but not sure if that will do the things that are happening to me or not. And I also have issues with a lack of oxygen when I am laying down or sleeping but I take oxygen for it. Although I am guilty of not always wearing it. But it seems to be specific. I don't seem to have a problem with my long term memory. And I seem to be ok cognitively. I am worried things are going to get worse and then at only 43 I am going to end up in the looney bin or something.
eascusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote