Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Id
Hello! I'm new to the forum...I often experience pain when touched. Sometimes even the lightest touch to my skin....in different places all over my body. I feel crazy when someone touches me, and I instantly wince from pain! Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions to help?

Same here. Started when I was pregnant four years ago m my ob doc wouldn't listen to me. I hate it that it hurts when my baby boy wants to love on me. One little lite touch is torcher at times. Very frustrating and depressing.

Well, know you are NOT alone! I have had that kind of pain all of my life, although it seems to be getting worse with time. It's hard to be in any intimate relationship (kids, or "other halves") when you hurt when touched...very hard for them to understand. You are right, it is frustrating, and depressing!

It's called "allodynia" and is a common symptom of fibro. For me, it doesn't hurt to be touched hard (like a deep massage), but especially on my flare days, even the touch of my clothes can be a searing pain. I always tell my friends to hug me hard, not soft.

That is exactly what I feel? Hard is ok, soft is not! That is crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back