Not open for further replies.

Paul

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NC
I get headachy dizzy feelings. Is this Fibro or something else?

Hi Paul headaches and dizzy spells were what sent me to the Dr in the first place. But not all headaches/dizzy spells are related to Fibro, do you have any other symptoms?

Hey Paul... Welcome to the forum. There's really not enough information in your question for anyone to give you an answer, I think. Headaches and dizziness could be any number of medical issues, and could be caused by numerous factors including the atmospheric pressure. I get those things often and I don't have fibro.

I'm sorry that you're having the headaches and dizziness. If you're only asking if those things can be signs, I'm sure someone will be able to answer you. (I don't know off-hand.) But since you asked if it's fibro or something else, it's impossible to know without testing. Have you been diagnosed with fibro or suspect that you may have it?

Paul,
Without more information it is not possible to know whether your headaches could be caused by fibro, or something else like sinus trouble or even dehydration. It is better for you to go get checked out by your family doctor. It seems you have a interest in learning about fibro but have not received a diagnosis yet. Go get looked at by your doctor and let us know how you make out. :)

I git this too. I know I am dizzy quite a bit. But I also suffer from migraines. My dizzy spells could very well be related to my migraines.

Thanks Tina and others. I am feeling better at this time. I am having less of thesessymptoms. I can not say what caused them. There are so many possibilies. Thank you so much for your response. It is special to hear from you during my time of need.

Hey Paul... Welcome to the forum. There's really not enough information in your question for anyone to give you an answer, I think. Headaches and dizziness could be any number of medical issues, and could be caused by numerous factors including the atmospheric pressure. I get those things often and I don't have fibro.

I'm sorry that you're having the headaches and dizziness. If you're only asking if those things can be signs, I'm sure someone will be able to answer you. (I don't know off-hand.) But since you asked if it's fibro or something else, it's impossible to know without testing. Have you been diagnosed with fibro or suspect that you may have it?
Mariposa, Thank you for your response.

I git this too. I know I am dizzy quite a bit. But I also suffer from migraines. My dizzy spells could very well be related to my migraines.
Thank you kmpisces. Your reply meant a lot. Hope I can help you some time.

I have some weirdness, as well. I wonder if its the medication or if I am going over the edge? Occasional dizziness and sometimes I see things---bugs scooting across the table. There are no bugs. I'm actually embarrassed to tell my doctor. Just a quick motion or the sun scanning the area, weird weird!
Is this just me? I hope others have similar symptoms so it doesn't mean I have Alzheimers or something.

Cinderr, please do see your doctor! Seeing things that are not there could be serious...that sort of thing can sometimes be caused by meds (my son, for example, developed psychosis from taking Wellbutrin), but could be a sign of something else that should be checked out. Don't be embarrassed...if I had a nickel for every time I went to the doctor convinced I was dying and it was something really minor I'd not be worrying about my disability application right now! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back