Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
PA
Looking for a doc you or someone you know has had personal experience with. I can travel anywhere in the regions of or very close to

Harrisburg
Hershey
Reading
Lancaster
Lebanon
Philadelphia

Thanks in advance,

I wanted to add that I am not opposed to going to other locations close to those areas. So if you know of someone even in an area not listed above, throw that at me too. Thanks

I wanted to add that I am not opposed to going to other locations close to those areas. So if you know of someone even in an area not listed above, throw that at me too. Thanks

I hope you're able to find a doc who will help you! I saw you asking about this is the other thread. I didn't have an answer about whether or not it can be done here, but if I'd have to guess, it seems as if recommending a good doc would be fine. Or maybe someone would be more comfortable contacting you via PM.

On the opposite side of the fence, though, I don't think it would be a good idea for anyone to start listing lousy docs, though... then you're getting into liability areas.

In any case, I wish I could help, but there are also a number of websites where patients get to "rate" docs, so I hope you find the absolute perfect and compassionate doc for you!

So sorry to see you haven't gotten a lot answers, but hopefully soon one of our members will be able to recommend you a doctor in any of those areas. Just be patient and wait a little, it normally takes a bit to get an answer for this kind of queries. Best of luck and sorry I can't help you out, hopefully someone will be able to do it very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back