Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
I am talking Lyrica three times a day and also Meloxicam once a day and I am still having pain daily. Do you Folks have any suggestions what may help? I am going to my Doctor on Thursday and I would like to ask him about other medications. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

My sister used a strange combination of tramadol and two other meds, I can't remember the names, but I do remember that's the only thing that helps with her pain. I can't offer more advice since right now I'm not taking pain meds (pain is moderate most of the time, plus it helps to work at home). Best of luck!

Thanks Trellum, I will talk to my doc about that, I just need something else to take the edge off the pain.

Best of luck, Lana! Please keep us posted! I hope your doctor can give you something that helps, just tell him about the med I told you, he will know what you are talking about!

Thanks Trellum, The Doctor gave me a prescription of Tramadol hopefully that will help with the pain. Thank you so much your a good friend. I'll let you know if it is helping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back