Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
2/2010
Country
US
State
TX
Anyone else have a problem with being able to schedule all meds in a day. I have quite a few meds. for Fibro and other health issues and I have difficulty knowing just how and when to take all of them safely. Anyone else have this problem.Any suggestions?
Thank you,Ann

Yes I get confused if I took all my meds or not. I am very foggy, some days I can't think straight. I bought a dosit to help me remember what day it is. If I have trouble I can get my pharmacist to package them in a disposable dosit for me. But I think they charge you for that. So far I am trying my best to remember all the pills and the day of the week it is. I totally know what you mean, maybe you could speak with your pharmacist.

All the time, I'm taking a natural supplement that is supposed to be so important, but I keep forgetting it Sometimes I think I just don't want to really take it, sometimes I think I'm just too distracted and dealing with too many things right now and that's why I don't take them on time. I just can't think clearly right now. I'll get one of those pill cases... so I can put all the pills I need to take in there each day of the week. That might help to remind me.

I use a pill case to keep things straight. It also helps to remind me to reorder my scripts as I write a list as I come close to emptying bottles. I have managed to get all but one on the same order cycle, which makes life easier.

Hi, It's me again, thank you all for your comments... I feel like I probably drive the pharmacist crazy calling so much, but I really have a difficult time managing to get all of my meds. into a day every day. Will just keep trying.Thanks again,Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back