Are you awake a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I wake up several times in the middle of the night thinking it is time to get up, and it may only be 1 or 2 hours from when I went to bed. Then, I fall back to sleep, and maybe wake up a hour after that as well. Last night was one of those night with not much quality sleep. I think some of the time it's due to taking a nap in the afternoon. Last night was worse than most nights. I need to remember not to take naps, or even stay on my computer before it's close to going to bed.

Anyone else find that even if you get a good 6 or seven hours of sleep you still feel tired the next day? Not the same brain numbing tired as when you only get 3 hours of sleep for several days, but just not energized.

I was suffering of a really severe case of insomnia some months ago fortunately I found the solution: taking a B complex before bed. Yup, I tried everything expecting sleeping pills and this was the real deal for me. I wasn't even able to sleep for more than 3 or 4 hours a day until I tried that. I've always had issues sleeping, but in the last few years it had been worse. The only time I could sleep was when I was feeling so depressed some weeks ago.

Yes, I wake up several times in the middle of the night thinking it is time to get up, and it may only be 1 or 2 hours from when I went to bed. Then, I fall back to sleep, and maybe wake up a hour after that as well. Last night was one of those night with not much quality sleep. I think some of the time it's due to taking a nap in the afternoon. Last night was worse than most nights. I need to remember not to take naps, or even stay on my computer before it's close to going to bed.

Do you also happen to wake up in middle of the night because you feel like peeing? That happens to me almost every night, even tho I always go to pee before going to bed. It's so annoying! It happens to me one or two hours before the time I usually wake up every morning.

I go through periods where I am awake for several days but then I will crash and do nothing but sleep. :\

I can't sleep either. Ive tried everything, sleeping pills, supplements, etc. It really sucks.

I track my sleep with a fit bit. I have severe insomnia and after I got the fit bit, realized I was only sleeping about 1 1/2 - 3 hours per night. I'm now averaging 5 hours if I'm lucky. Anything from can't fall asleep, to crash when I go to bed then wake up every hour or so. Definitely doesn't help the fatigue.....

It used to be like that for me but when I developed a good sleeping habit where I would lie on the bed no matter what at a specific time in a day, that helped me to just fall asleep so easily. I have set my sleeping hours to be from 11pm to 6am and so I will make sure I'm in bed already at 11pm sharp no matter how nice the show on TV is or no matter how many friends wanted me to hang out in a bar. That helped a lot in my insomnia and eventually, I have no more sleeping problems.

I am the same way. I almost NEVER sleep. It is annoying. People think all I do is sleep, but the truth is that I barely sleep. I just lay down a lot trying to sleep. I hate it. I LOVE sleep. I have to go crazy with sleeping stuff to get any bit of sleep. Sometimes I have to stay up two days in a row in order to get any sleep at night.

I am always tired and always in pain. But as soon as I go to bed at night, I am awake for hours. I take Tylenol PM at night and it does not work. I will take a warm shower and drink hot Constant Comment tea and finally fall asleep around 3am. It really sucks. And to be up at 7am with my son who is ADHD/ODD and Autistic, I really don't know how I make it through the day.

I wake up in pain a lot. It seems like if I roll over onto my stomach, my back it absolutely excruciatingly painful when I wake up. I used to be able to sleep on my stomach no problem. Also, I have this weird headache if I sleep on my right side or back. Ugh, so many weird things.

My friend who suffers form it , is awake most of the time , but at the same time she is exhausted alot, she is exhausted but can not get sleep, kind of sounds like insomnia, so she was prescribed for sleeping pills.

It's weird, when I'm really worried and anxious sleep is scarce, but when I'm sad I can seep for 12 hours if not more. Not healthy at all and I know it, but sometimes I can just go on and on, until I realize and do need to drink and eat, as well as use the toilet. I can't stay in bed sleeping the whole day, I got a lot tasks to complete online and live life in general.

I am always so tired, and hurt so bad, I can't sleep. Having an Autistic son who doesn't sleep either, oh my gosh, I am so dead and stressed the next day. Neither of us fall asleep until about 2-3am, and then we are awake at 6am. I will make myself a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk, my son a glass of milk, because he doesn't like peanut butter, and then we will fall asleep, but again, not for long and will be up all day again.

I am always tired but I believe it is because I don't exercise and am not active. I have not been diagnosed with anything and my blood panel is pretty good. Also I don't eat the proper amount of fruits and vegetables. I mean sometimes I will sleep 12 hours straight and still feel tired.
I recently started Centrum, a multivitamin but there really is no substitute to exercise or being up and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back