Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all interesting and helpful. My doctor put me on Cyclobenzaprine and so far it does a fairly good job. She prescribed 10mg before bed, but I cut them in half and only take 5mg and for the most part, it keeps things at bay. Still have to work on this electric pain, though, which seems to come under stress and weather changes I have noticed so far. I do still get cramps, but they are fewer and farther between and I don't wake up crying. Some days being down is better than being down every day. I also noticed a hot bath helps. I feel pretty pain free from cramps in the hot water, but feel them immediately when I step out.

I also noticed a hot bath helps. I feel pretty pain free from cramps in the hot water, but feel them immediately when I step out.

I can second both the relief and the frustration following a nice, hot bath. While you're in it, it's absolutely heaven! But once you cool off a bit after you get out, you're almost back to square one. I sometimes utilize heating pads on my legs if they hurt, but I've been known to forget I have them on if I get distracted, and I've burned myself more than once! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back