Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
05/2015
Country
GR
State
ATTIKI
how may hours can anybody with fm sleep?
I use 10mg olanzapine and 1,5mg xanax at night and sleep only 4-5 hours a day....

See if your doctor will give you Sublinox

Hi there. Olanzapene is a antipsychotic and yes will make you tired. Xanax is prescribed for anxiety in Australia. I am able to sleep 8-12 hours at a time due to pure exhaustion. If I'm tired ALL day and yawning and then go to bed late I find that I am awake. My doctor prescribed me melatonin, but you must get adequate sunlight. I would be asking for sleep meds like Oxazepam (Serapax). Some chronic pain sufferers in Australia are prescribed Seroquel up to half a gram at a time which will knock you out, but it's also for bipolar disorder.

Drew :)

I sleep well 8 out of 10 nights using 20 mg of Sublinox. It causes "blackout" effects although even this isn't strong enough sometimes. Do some research on the different meds people on the forums are suggesting and see what your doc feels is best for you. I don't think many docs will write prescriptions for sublinox but worth a try.

I was having trouble falling asleep and waking up for an hour or more, usually at 3 AM. My doctor gave me Trazodone. It has helped a lot; now I usually get a full night of sleep. But I have to be careful what position I am in when I fall asleep or I will have a very stiff and painful neck the next day.

Depends I take 300 mg of an antipsychotic med for my bi polar and 100 mg of amitripoline so around 7 hours. But there do knock me out most nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back