Status
Not open for further replies.
Scren,

im waiting on my MMJ card from the state...7-10 days. im praying it works as thats my last resort.

please do keep on keeping on! you can do this with our help!

your pains are important to try and get a strong hold on.

keep supporting me i really need it right now.

see my new post below as i will update it next.

Saturday was my first day of no morphine. today is Wednesday.

The withdrawals have subsided a lot. still not getting sleep. 4 hours only. i go to bed at 9:30 pm and im up in sweats and my pain levels
are back to where i was over 10 years ago. im awake and up at 1am each day. crying all day and all night.

last night i had the fatigue hit me really bad. passed out. not fall asleep. came back to life in 2 hours, out of my head.

the showers and running the hot water and cold water after do help some with the withdrawals.

As i no longer have anything for pain relief i take the aspirin.

the depression,Anxiety,crying,pain levels 8,9 are all back with a vengeance.

i had a quality of life on the morphine. those days are gone.

Remember it's the quality of life that matters. get on the pain meds that help you.

may none of you ever have to go through this or have my life.

do what you have to do to maintain your life.

i talk of many things that can help you in my posts. please try them too.

at this point, none of them are working for me anymore as my pains are way beyond the fibro pains.

the crying and being hosed down in the back yard are my only help right now.

the hosing puts my body in shock. thus the muscles stop sending the messages. not a good life to live, but its a life.

you can all do better than what im at right now. make an effort for your kids and the ones you love.

unfortunately, i had to email my wife to tell her the pains were back. i could not tell her on the phone as the crying doesnt stop from the pain.
it's so hard on her. she doesnt deserve to hear that and put herself though more mental pain.

she did call me crying as she knows were i was 10 years ago. it's so sad this has to affect others as much as it does us.

remember to think of the family and how they feel when your going on about your pains that they can do nothing about.

vent here and tell us. we/I more than understand your pains.

may you all have a better day tomorrow!

Cmetryme you really are an amazing person. You are going through all this terrible pain and still stay focused on helping others.

There are many people all around the world you have helped

We really appreciate you and we are thinking of you.

dk thanks for saying that. it keeps me going.

life is so hard at times.

just remember that you all can do things to help yourself, family and even reduce those bad pain days.

be strong for you. do the things you need to do for you. do only what you can for the ones that you love.

if they love you they will understand.

may you all have a better quality of life a head of you.

btw , the withdrawals continue, pain levels are at a 9 all day and all night still.

crying never seams to stop and passing out from the fatigue still continues.

one day god will see that it's my time to go and end this pain for me.

until then i plan to keep on keeping on and helping as many of you as i can.

have a great night all and a better tomorrow!

the withdrawals have subsided some. not as bad now.

they still keep coming and the shower are beginning to work again.

im staying strong only because i know its helping me and others here.

do what you need to do to have a better quality of life folks.

its worth all of what im going through.

to hug your child or tell them you love them one more day is worth all of this!

you can do this with support. keep trying even though the tears!

How are you doing in withdrawing from this drug? Did you succeed or did you go back to using it? I know from reading, not from personal experience that withdrawing from drugs that are addictive can be a very trying and hard row to hoe. I am hoping and praying that your doing well in this regard and that your pain will be lessoned by your moving to a different state.

Keep us updated on your progress so others might be able to follow your path of freedom. :)

Hi cmetryme I'm not sure what part of AZ you're in but i see there is a fibromyalcia clinic at 40th Street Medical Plaza
16601 N. 40th St. #227
Phoenix, AZ
There are a few in AZ but thats the most popular one.
I also reasearched people who have metal sensitivity. Metal hypersensitivity is a disorder of the immune system. It is a common condition that affects 10% to 15% of the population. In addition to the local skin reactions, metal hypersensitivity can also manifest itself as more chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. There are numerous local and systemic symptoms that, when considered together, can be caused by metal hypersensitivities. Some people are prescribed oral antihistamines or they take otc antihistamines.
Any way what your going through has been on my mind and I wish I could help you. You encourage others to stay strong and keep fighting. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

How are you doing in withdrawing from this drug? Did you succeed or did you go back to using it? I know from reading, not from personal experience that withdrawing from drugs that are addictive can be a very trying and hard row to hoe. I am hoping and praying that your doing well in this regard and that your pain will be lessoned by your moving to a different state.

Keep us updated on your progress so others might be able to follow your path of freedom. :)

my withdrawals still continue. its been 11 days now without the morphine.
the pains from it are no longer begging god to take me or wanting to rip my legs and arms off. just rolling around and cussing a lot.
the hot and cold just dont seam to stop. my rehab nurse said the withdrawals should stop in 5-7 days. As the doctors here only think i want morphine they will not give me any or even help me with the drug withdrawal meds designed for just this case. i cant go back on it as i dont have any to do that.

As i no longer have any pain meds my pains are now at level 8 most of the day and night.
my hand never stops the pins and needles and throbbing. the CBD salve helps for a few hours and then i have to reapply it. sleeping is very little as i awake from the pains every hour or so.

thanks for asking.

Hi cmetryme I'm not sure what part of AZ you're in but i see there is a fibromyalcia clinic at 40th Street Medical Plaza
16601 N. 40th St. #227
Phoenix, AZ
There are a few in AZ but thats the most popular one.
I also reasearched people who have metal sensitivity. Metal hypersensitivity is a disorder of the immune system. It is a common condition that affects 10% to 15% of the population. In addition to the local skin reactions, metal hypersensitivity can also manifest itself as more chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. There are numerous local and systemic symptoms that, when considered together, can be caused by metal hypersensitivities. Some people are prescribed oral antihistamines or they take otc antihistamines.
Any way what your going through has been on my mind and I wish I could help you. You encourage others to stay strong and keep fighting. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

thanks for caring enough to read my posts. thanks for doing some research.
right now i will look into the fibromyalgia clinic. thanks.

im at a severe level with the metal. most of the folks with that do not pass out.
so far they cant find anything. im still hoping for answers on that one. I was tested for metal allergies and they found no metals in my body or any of them that im allergic too.

i went yesterday to visit my farther in-law at his home. he has a stainless refridge and stainless ceiling fans. I passed out in his house. i was so happy i was sitting when it happened this time. i so tired of breaking my ribs.

maybe one day they will find what it is that i have.

this is not related to fibro folks. i thought you should know that.

keep trying to cope folks and take your meds. you can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back