Fatigue

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am sure this has been posted before, but does anyone have any tips to combat the extream fatique. I think loosing my arm has been easier then the excessisve sleepness. I have tried naps, and have a auto pap machine that I use at night. I have also recently tried Nuvigil, which helps a little but I am afraid to use it everyday. Since I mentioned it does Modafinil work any better then Nuvigil? I know I have asked a lot, but I am desperate.
Thanks

My husband uses the generic version of Ritalin sometimes twice a day. But, he pays for it the next day, as it allows him to do all the things he was focused on and over does it.

Hi yrt749, welcome to our forum! But sorry you have to come here all in the same. Thanks so much CJ for the idea of the generic form of Ritalin. I never thought about that. My only concern there is weight loss. I was thinking about seeing if medications for chronic fatigure syndrom would help those with ALS as well. I know serenade from our forum uses a chinese supplement called "cords" for her fatigue and swears it helps her. Its not to expensive I dont think. I trust her in what she says. Here is the website to get them, sorry I have to spell it out its chineseherbs dot net/cord tablets.html. Sorry I had to spell that out, but sometimes websites get to edited here. If this does get edited, just send me a message. I will let everyone know what I find out about the chronic fatigue meds.
Hugs, Blu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back