Not open for further replies.

Rachele

Diagnosis
04/2006
Country
UK
State
North East
Hello everyone! As a suffer of fibromyalgia for years, I'm glad to have found an online support network. Looking forward to chatting with you all around the boards.

Rachele,
So glad to have you join us, I am sure you will fit right in with our many members, some of which are from the UK. This is a fun and friendly, forum with lots of topic's sure to have an answer to a question you might have been wondering about for years. We have pain and muscle questions, questions about many parts and symptoms of this illness fibromyalgia. There are a great many questions to be answered, as well as, a forum where you can make new friends just by posting throughout the board. Take time to welcome other new members and you will find many new friends there as well.

I look forward to seeing your name around the forum and also answering any questions you may have. Take time to read throughout the forum and help by answering questions if you know how to cope with the symptoms in a way not mentioned in the forum. Knowledge is the only thing that helps us cope with this illness that shows non mercy. So join in and have lots of fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back