mystysch123

Diagnosis
07/2006
Country
CA
State
AB
Hi
I was online looking for info on my missing brother when I found this forum. I am so excited about finding this site. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about 7 years ago, don't ask me for the exact date because i can't remember lol darn fibro fog. I had suffered for years before that. I have a variety of symptoms and they vary in intensity. I have found some triggers and have some coping strategies but am always looking for more. I know that for me stress and weather are 2 of my big triggers. I am 41 years old. I am married with 5 children. My oldest is out of the house I still have 4 at home between the ages of 8 and 13. I also have 2 of my nieces in foster care living with us. so that makes 6 kids in the house between 8 and 13 (4 of them girls lol). My husband is a wonderful supportive man i don't know how i would survive this illness without him. I have tried a variety of medications with varying degrees of success. I have read a few of the posts and really liked what i saw. I hope nobody takes offense if i post sometimes and then not again for awhile I tend to have periods of time when I can't stand going on the computer so I don't and then i have periods where I am on everyday lol. I hope I can be of help to some and receive some as well. Support I have found is a big thing for those of us with Fibro.

Blessings to all
mystysch:smile:

mystysch,
Hi there, glad you found this forum. Sounds like you have been dealing with fibro for a long time. That is good when you join in on a forum such as ours, because it means you have a lot of tips and ideas to share on how you manage your pain problems, as well as, sleep and muscle problems. So I want you to make yourself at home and start posting around the forum. Ask questions about anything that you like, such as something that causes you grief and we will try to help you deal with it. Give answers to others questions, and enjoy yourself in the tea and pub section. I look forward to seeing you around the forum and getting to know you through your posts. :)

Thank you for the welcome. I will try to be helpful although I am not sure i have much to offer that isn't already being said. There is a lot of information and tips that are helpful on here. Although support and understanding is a very important part of dealing with all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back