Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
NL
State
NL
I'm new to the forums, I'm a 26 year old female who is very likely to be suffering from fibromyalgia. My old doctor was very sure of that, sadly he retired 2 years ago, and my current doctor doesn't get me the way the previous doctor did.

I'm here mostly because I'd like to learn more about fibromyalgia and how to handle the pain/faigue. It'd also be nice to give and recieve some support, because only G-d knows how much I need that right now!

That's all I had to say :smile: Have a good day everyone!

Trellum,
I think I have posted elsewhere on one of your other posts, but all the same welcome to the forum. If you want a diagnosis you might need to see a Rheumatologist. Only that type of doctor can give you the answers your seeking in knowing for sure if what is wrong is fibro. But if you have read my other posts I often tell people the hardest part of fibro is managing all it's every changing symptoms. So by getting started here now, you will learn how to deal with the painful symptoms, as well as, the annoying ones.

Be sure to read through the back posts in pain management, as well as, in other areas where people have asked how to relax and sleep better. Feel free to post anywhere in the lower forum sections if your into hobbies or telling us about your day. The upper main sections cover the important questions and also give you an area to vent. Glad you found this site and look forward to seeing your name around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back