DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/1991
Country
US
State
SC
Hello y'all! :D
I'm from South Carolina, am 62 yrs. old and am living with FM snd CFS. I was diagnosed with FM and CFS in 1991. For three years I was in a wheel chair/ bedridden. That was before the doctors really knew anything about or even accepted this as an illness.

I was blessed to find a homeopathic doctor along the way that knew that my symptoms weren't "all in my head" and began treating me and educating me about natural healing with herbs and elixirs and with diet and light stretching exercises. He was a life saver........literally.

Over the years I have been able to work for short periods of time, but in the long run, I have come to the conclusion that it was better for me and my family, for me to be a stay-at-home mom and housewife. I am able to manage my illness fairly well, but still have "flares" that last several weeks at times.

I'm so glad to be able to join this forum and learn from others and hopefully, to be able to help someone else.

I am so glad you joined! I feel like there is no age barrier with people who have fibro, I feel like I'm 100 most days. I'm only 25 and I always like to talk to people who are a couple years older than me (like yourself) about how they are coping with it, because I am having a hard time accepting it. What kind of herbs are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back