Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2010
Country
UK
State
Angus
Just 'popping' in to say hello. I can go a few weeks without feeling a single symptom at all and I begin to doubt my doctor's 'prognosis' (is that the right word). Then I get hit again and sometimes a lot and sometimes a little. Reading on other sites about how some people are affected I guess I'm lucky except in the bad times. I find my memory has gone. Words just go 'missing' from my brain or get stuck on the tip of my tongue forever more. I have barely any teeth left either the medication or the illness makes them crumble. I go through stages where a muscle will decide to twitch and then again. Sometimes the same muscle and sometimes another one. I will get a pain in one part of my body that will seem as if it is there for good and then one day I wake up and it is gone. After a few weeks it will start somewhere else. I have trouble with my bladder sometimes not being able to go for ages and sometimes not getting there in enough time! Another thing is rashes. Mostly 'down below' but sometimes it will travel to my leg, up onto my stomach, across the stomach and down the other leg and back to where it started (almost). I would be interested if anyone else has any of these symptoms (oh yes and lets not forget about the constipation from all the medication you have to take).

:cry:

I have the majority of those symptoms. I usually can't remember what I did earlier in the day or week. My memory has gotten so bad, and all these pills and their side effects. I know what you are saying. I'm not sure about the rashes though. Have you been checked for Lyme disease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back