Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
UK
State
Dorset
Ive forgotten the last day I was normal and now live with fibro. If it was human it would have been given an anti-social behavioural order.

Its nice to find people that understand me and I look forward to people sharing an insight into their worlds.....

Hello and welcome to the forum. I like your name calling of this disease of fibro, it fits because most of the time we are all in to much pain or to tired to do anything social. We do understand and I hope you will make yourself at home and post more questions and take time to read through the different topic's and answer other members.

I hope you will find some new coping skills and read about the medications and alternative ways of dealing with the symptoms of fibro. I look forward to reading and answering your posts. See you around the forum. :)

Hello and welcome to Fibromyalgia Forums. You will find this community to be extremely supportive and understanding. There are many discussions that will make you feel like you are not alone in this because you're not. We are here to help.

Hello All. I am new to the forum. I am not diagnosed but have been suffering for more than 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back