Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2015
Country
US
State
Iowa
I just started on Gabapentin a day and a half ago. Third dose seems to have made me sick. Dizzy...light headed..felt like heart was gonna jump out of my chest. Anyone else have this reaction?

im sorry to hear that. im on a very high dose 1800 mg a day. i did not have any reaction to it. i was surprised that i could take it as im allergic to most meds that have preservatives. check with your doctor, these may go away. let me know what or if the doc changes your med to. i looking do ween off it myself as i feel its not helping me anymore.

Often when you first start taking Gabapentin it can cause dizziness or blurred vision, however these symptoms usually go away as your body adjust to the medication. If the symptoms do not improve I suggest you call your doctor as it might be a reaction to the medication. By the way welcome to the forum.

Do u suffer with panic attacks at all. As some ppl find trying new pills scares the Jeebees outta them , if after a few more days it makes u still feel rough ask for something else x

The Doctor told me to stop it right away. My heart was racing very dangerously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back