DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2012
Country
US
State
pa
Hi All!

I haven't written since 09/14 but I'm back, still same old thing.

So lately I've been having a more intense and specific pain as described in my thread title.

It is as if a sharp HOT iron is just hanging out in my knee, under my knee cap. Then last night it was my wrist.....

My shins legs, ankles have been bothering be so bad lately. Hoping it is the weather.

Anyone else have this sensation? btw, I'm 33, so a lot of doctors treat me like i'm faking it! I had one Rhuemy who did not. *phew* May go see him after my pcp.

It's amazing what kind of pain you learn to live with after so long...sometimes I forget about it.

warmth to all!
g

Reginamicia, welcome back thanks for posting again.

I too have those. most times mine is like a heavy handle knife. ive counted before and its way way over 280 times non stop. the spot gets sore from all the knifing in and out. then sometimes it feels as if the knife is resting on my arm. Then the burn starts. i feel your pain. the nerves are rubbing against the back side of the skin causing that burning feeling. i get it in my wrist too. sometimes i think there is a voo-doo doll out there and someone is sticking me while they watch TV. like needle, point..lol

voodoo doll, you're right on the money with that description! I guess now it feels like someone is trying to pull my feet off! LOL (ankle pain to shin splint pain to knees!) its just such a precise pain! my docs are always stumped! i need to journal more..............!

Thanks for the response, educational with humor.
*sigh*

you need the journal to help your treatment and get the meds you need. it's important for when you get in front of the doctor. you can do it.

That was the best description of FMS!
Iol

I get this type pain in upper legs, pelvis and hips. Fortunately it is short-lived and doesn't last days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back