Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2012
Country
uk
State
wales
does enyone suffer with spasms in the chest at the moment i have severe back pain not sleeping feeling pain all over but i do worry about the chest spasms

Hi.well back pain can give u rotten chest pain, pulled and mussels InYour back at all?.

I get them occs. Try a heating pad? It may take several
Hours to help, but its something u can do at night.

Hi, I have been having really bad upper back pain and a little bit of chest pain too. For me it is just the muscles. The more I move, the worse it gets, then when I sit down it eases over time. If it is your upper back, I find that laying and sleeping on your side helps quite a bit. Mine just started yesterday and got really bad over the course of today (tues). I also attribute mine to the weather because I was feeling great until this low pressure system started moving in and it is supposed to be freezing rain/ rain tomorrow (wed) here. I used to panic about my heart but I'm only 23 and I have had all of the heart tests. Heat is good to help, Epsom salt bath if you have a big soaker tub to sink down in to reach the sore areas. I understand how it can be worrisome and if it gets too bad or there are any other symptoms don't hesitate to go to your doctor or emergency. Better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you all for your advice i have just started having epson salt bathes as it is suppose to relax you and help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back