Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Hi, I'm just poking around the internet seeking answers. I've been dealing with chronic pain, mostly in my feet initially, but now my entire body. It's been going on for about 25 years but has been at its worst for the last 10 years. I have an array of symptoms including fatigue, a bruised feeling all over my body but especially in my hands, feet and back. Hypersensitive skin, shooting pains, really dry skin, limbs that some days seem to weigh 100 lbs each. Brain fog, which is incredibly annoying. 3 years ago I finally found a doctor who tested my CRP (measures inflammation in the body) It was 97.3 and my doctors said it should never be higher than 3.0. The high level of inflammation was responsible for the pain but we didn't know what was creating the inflammation. My doctor was able to get me an appointment with a rheumatologist but my employer dropped my insurance prior to the date of my appointment. So, here I am, three years later with no answers. I am trying to make drastic dietary changes in hopes that it might help. Do any of these symptoms sound like fibromyalgia to anyone here? Thanks for any input or opinions you may have.

Welcome ,with out a Dr ruling everything else out its hard to say if it is Fibro.
U really need all blood work clear first.as I'm in the UK hang around and I'm sure some offer USA buddies may give u more advice on what to do next to get these done .

read my thread "what is fibromyalgia"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back