Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Nc
Finally, a diagnosis today, had an idea this was what it was but fought it all the way. Give you 3 guesses....... Guess the winner

Hi Rainyday,
None of us want to be that kind of winner, eh?
I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis but now you can get treatment that has been proven to work. If course sometimes there's a bit of trial and error with getting just the right meds that give you relief and cause the least amount of side effects.

Best wishes for a good rheumatologist. :)

Sorry rainyday. Have been there ourselves. Welcome to the group you never wanted to belong to. I was told at least I don't have cancer. Not sure how to take that...logically...yes it's awesome I don't have a terminal illness that will kill me. Come on though, it's a permanent, incurable (as of today) existence of whack-a-mole symptoms. The good news is with knowledge comes power. I'm am definitely better off psychologically knowing there is a reason for how I feel. I look to find insight...what can I do to improve things? What lesson can I learn from this? I'm off the charts on empathy for others about now. Good luck on your journey. We are pulling for you and for advancements in treatments!

Welcome , yes it's sucks sadly there's only losers

Was told by a friend who had luck with this treatment. Checking to see if anyone else has heard of it.A doctor in So. California has a treatment cent for fibro only. . It requires you to take quailenisen (musinex) twice daily. Eliminate salicylate complete from your life style.this is found in lotions, makeup shampoos. Have not tried it but I can not handle Lyrica for sure and I just want to be able to function me not be a zombie or in pain. I know that is a tall order. Please check in out and any feed back would be greatly appreciated.��

Link Not Allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back