DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2015
Country
US
State
CA
Hello everyone!

My name is Lori Guerrero. I'm a 4th grade teacher from the Los Angeles area. It's getting harder and harder each day, as my fibromyalgia seems to be getting worse. Anyway, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself!

Glad to have found you!

:) Lori

Hello everyone!

My name is Lori Guerrero. I'm a 4th grade teacher from the Los Angeles area. It's getting harder and harder each day, as my fibromyalgia seems to be getting worse. Anyway, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself!

Glad to have found you!

Hello Lori,
I am new too. It's good to have you here.
Sylvia

Hi Lori,
I'm so sorry, that is so hard. I wish I could make us all better. In the mean time, we are here to lean on each other.
welcome & take care!
-sarah

Hi Lorl,
Welcome to the group.

Hello Lori
Sorry to hear your hear your having such a hard time. I know just how you feel. I am home bound. It's a hard disease to have. If you have any questions just ask.

Hugs~
Brandy

Welcome to your virtual waiting room where we all play dr,nurse, srink. And consulting worker ,��

Hello everyone!

Glad to have found you!

Hi Lori!
Welcome to the site. You will find good people here and lots of support.

Peace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back