Not open for further replies.

DncngSpirit

Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
MT
Hello Everyone! Thanks for having this forum. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and I didn't know what it was. I guess I have been having the symptoms for more than 10 years, but FINALLY can now be treated. I have made significant strides in feeling better in the past months and thank you to my doctor, who helped me to do that! :)

Re: Thanks for this forum!

Hi, welcome and hello. Thanks for joining and great to hear that after your fibromyalgia diagnosis that it was able to lead to some relief.

I'm curious what form of treatments have been recommended to you and what have you found works well?

I would also be very interested in knowing some of the secrets of feeling better that your doctor has helped you with.

Thank you

Michelle

Glad you found the forum and hope you stick around and share more about your tips for feeling better. This forum is filled with members with fibro and other chronic illness and just having someone who understands and is sending out a message of help and kindness, can make all the difference in a persons life. Others have put up questions and opinions, answers and rants, and all of these things are welcome on this forum, as it is a place to feel safe and at home with others who share the same symptoms and pain that you feel. See you around the forum, I look forward to reading your posts. :)

How wonderful that you've been able to find some things that will help you and offer some relief!
I'm sure it was a good feeling to finally know what was going on after 10 years! What kinds of things
have you been doing to feel better? Are they things you found out by researching on your own, or
things that your doctor suggested trying?

I do not have Fibro but a the brother of my husband has. I have seen him getting affected with it, his work and his family and I can totally feel his pain, his frustration, and all. I and my husband would love to support him in anyway we can. He being the man of the house and the sole bread winner, he just cannot afford to be affected with Fibro for he has a family to feed. I hope one day, like you, he will have to be brave and have the courage to undergo treatments. There are factors stopping him right now and he is putting treatments on hold. But we are not stopping in letting him know that we care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back