Not open for further replies.

NannieJoy

Diagnosis
04/1997
Country
US
State
NY
Hello everyone, my name is Joyce. My grandkids call me NannieJoy. I have been dealing w/fibromyalgia for over 15 yrs now along w/other health issues. There's days I feel like my whole body is on fire and don't want anybody touching me. I hope to get to know you all in time and that I can share some of my experiences w/all of you.:lol:

Hi Joyce,
Welcome to the forum. This forum is pretty laid back with lots of great topic's and plenty of friendly people. It is enjoyable and fun, for we are serious and yet we all have a sense of humor as well. So jump in and ask questions and give answers and enjoy reading the responses already given. there are lots of pain topic's and great ways to cope with the pain and tirderness.

Look forward to getting to know you through your posts as you move around the forum.

Hello Joyce, It is nice to meet you. 1Sweed is right when she said we are serious but have a sense of humor as well. I have found both comfort and laughter at this site. it is so good to know that you are not alone in your illness. That there are people who understand you and the journey that you are on right now. And it can be fun too. I have smiled and laughed and just feel good when I get on this site. There are really wonderful people here who honestly want to help and to hear your story. Welcome Joyce.

Hi Joyce! Welcome! We're glad to have you here!

I love that this forum brings so many different people from so many different walks of life and different ages together to discuss fibro.

I'm a 26 year old WAHM of 2 little ones. I have days where it hurts to hug my kids and picking my son up is crazy tough. Everyday is a new adventure though!

Jump right in and I look forward to getting to know you better on the boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back